Inception of the cloud based version of Oracle BI enterprise edition with built-in mobile capabilities facilitates users with many benefits across organizations. Irrespective of the technical phase, the BI cloud edition brings an enterprise class analytics environment. Being a subscription based service, Oracle BI cloud analytics service enables users to get started quickly at a low cost. The built-in functionalities provide complete and secure information access to the users without any barriers. Thus, accelerating the decision making process across the organization.
Retraining is not required if the users are acquainted with Oracle BI Enterprise or Oracle Cloud Applications. BI Cloud service can be easily adopted as the edition is designed with a built-in tutorial and data import wizard. With BI Cloud edition, users can simply load their data, fetch analytics and share ahead with colleagues.
BI Cloud Service supports uploading of data in various ways from different sources such as on premise data, third party data, data stored on clouds, web based file loading and many other methods. BI cloud model is a full featured, secure and SSAE 16 Type II certified service edition that allows users to share reports and dashboards in shared folders easily even after granting control access to data and functions.
Why Adopt Oracle BI Cloud Analytics
- Increase user productivity with user friendly and interactive interface with built-in guide and tutorials
- Get data insight with interactive visualizations and easy to create advanced calculations
- Analyse and manage activities across the entire system with well-structured and customized dashboards
- Fast set up and a low cost subscription service
- Immediately available on any device for secure data collaboration and sharing
- Performance pact cloud service edition offering flexibility, performance and reliability