The Cloud computing technology enables organizations to obtain a flexible, secure, and cost-effective IT infrastructure. With AWS cloud, a variety of infrastructure and architectural issues are eliminated. AWS owns a cloud-computing platform that provides customers with end-to-end security and privacy. Therefore, many organizations rely on AWS cloud hosting to make the most of seamless and cost-effective solutions.
Here are few instances that will speak about the popularity of AWS hosting:
- A large corporate enterprise economically deployed internal applications in no time amongst its dispersed workforce. Internal applications being HR solutions, payroll applications, inventory management solutions, and online training.
- Due to a newly launched hot product, an e-commerce website was able to handle and accommodate unexpected visitor traffic as new hosts were launched in a matter of minutes and were taken offline quickly when traffic returned to normal.
- Media companies distribute and share unlimited video, music, and other media to their worldwide customers as you are not limited to a set an amount of storage, bandwidth, or computing resources
- A designing software company integrated its systems with AWS cloud and was able to focus on deploying and operating its own software instead of infrastructure.
- A popular travel website uses AWS to develop applications faster, scale to process large volumes of data, and troubleshoot issues quickly.